Balter XPA Cans Subheading
ABV: 5.0% IBU: 30
It might be pale but there’s nothing weak about this bad boy. This XPA’s tropical and floral aromatics set off a fruity palette that will punch your taste buds in the pleasure zone. Tailored for those who enjoy a fully-hopped beer that’s still easy to drink.
6 Aussies And A Yank Walk Into A Bar And Never Come Out… BALTER Is Born.
More than just a name, BALTER is the sense of enjoyment you get from doing something you love, just for the thrill of it.
The cool thing is this enjoyment can be found anywhere. You could be winning World Tinnie Hurling (a sport we invented: ) Titles, or simply feeling triumphant because you’ve navigated the mind bend of putting an IKEA shelf together. Its purest origins can be found at the end of a good day’s work when you sit back, sip on an epic beer and go… aaaah!
At Balter, we’re all about celebrating that enjoyment with you, because beer is more than just a drink: it draws tribes together and is a companion to many great moments in life.
Our #1 philosophy is that your taste buds come first. A neat can and cool place to hang are great, but if our brews don’t tickle your tongue and put a grin on your head then we haven’t done our job.
- #1 GABS Hottest 100 XPA (2018)
- IBA Gold – XPA Draught (2018)
- IBA Silver – XPA Packaged (2018)
- #1 GABS Hottest 100 XPA (2017)
- AIBA Champion Medium Size Brewery (2017)
- AIBA Best Newcomer (2017)
- AIBA Best International Pale Ale – XPA Packaged (2017)
- AIBA Gold International Pale Ale – XPA Draught (2017)
- AIBA Gold – XPA Packaging Can (2017)
- AIBA Silver – XPA Packaging Carton (2017)
- IBA Gold – XPA Draught (2017)
- IBA Silver – XPA Packaged (2017)
- #4 GABS Hottest 100 XPA (2016)
- IBA Gold – XPA Packaged (2016)
- IBA Gold – XPA Draught (2016)
- XPA Peoples Choice – Aussie Beer Festival (2016)