Olmeca Altos Subheading
Tequila: the magical potion that makes tacos taste even better.
Starting in the bartending industry, Henry Besant and Dre Masso were traveling through Los Altos, Mexico when they met Jesus Hernandez. They decided to partner and create a tequila not only made the “right” way but also made with bartending in mind: high quality, smooth, with a great taste, that mixes well with simple and complex cocktails alike.
Olmeca Altos prides itself on creating a premix drink with the best quality ingredients that simplify the crowd favourite to give you more time to enjoy the lighter side of life!
Olmeca Altos Lime Margarita cans 330ml
- Origin: Mexico
- Type: Tequila ready to drink
- Analysis: 5% ABV
- Tasting notes: Fresh lime with notes of orange, refreshing citrus and agave tequila to create the classic Margarita flavour.
- Colour: Slightly opaque green
- Palate: Tangy, lime
- Aroma: Citrus
- Serving Suggestion: Simply load into a tumbler with ice and dance the night away!
- Food Match: Tacos, of course!
Olmeca Altos Plata Tequila 700ml
- Origin: Mexico
- Type: Tequila
- Analysis: 40% ABV
- Tasting notes: Sweet to the mouth with citrus notes like lime, lemon, and agave. The aftertaste is pleasant and long-lasting.
- Colour: Clear
- Palate: Herbal notes of steamed agave and fresh citrus-sweet tones overall.
- Aroma: Agave and citrus
- Serving Suggestion: This award winning tequila has been voted one of the best tequilas to make margaritas with! So check out our margarita recipe on our cocktail page and enjoy!
- Food Match: Burritos
- “Altos Tequila is not only Mexico’s most sustainable distillery but uses top of the line production methods to create a truly delicious and clean tasting tequila, this is why we were voted the top Tequila to make a margarita with by the world’s best bartenders in the 2023 Drinks International Annual Brand Report.”