Single Fin Summer Ale
From Humble Beginnings, Gage Roads Has Grown To Become One Of The Country’s Leading Independent Breweries. Back In The Early 2000’S, Two Brothers And A Couple Of Mates Dreamt Of Starting A Brewery, With Nothing More Than An Idea And A Personal Credit Card. Inspired By Their Love Of Good Beer And The Ocean, Gage Roads Took Its Name From The Strip Of Ocean That Separates Fremantle And Rottnest. One of the fastest growing craft beers in the country, Single Fin has become a craft beer staple, combining great flavour and sessionability. No stranger to glowing reviews and awards, Single Fin took out a top 5 spot in the 2017 GABS Hottest 100 beer poll.
Single Fin is an easy drinking beer that’s refreshing, full-flavoured and best enjoyed with sun on the back. You can’t put a price on that sun-drenched feeling a Single Fin summer ale delivers all year round.
What’s It Like/Tasting Notes
- ABV – 4.5%, 25 IBU, 11 EBC
- Aussie Hops – Galaxy, Enigma
- More refreshing than an afternoon sea breeze, Single Fin is brewed with sun-drenched summer days in mind: light-bodied and chock full of aromatic Galaxy and Enigma hops. Big tropical fruit bowl aroma is balanced by subtle bitterness, and a clean finish.
- Light-body, big mouthfeel
- Big tropical fruit flavour and aroma
- Slight sweetness, subtle bitterness and a crisp finish
- Dry hopped & unfiltered for flavour & freshness