Terms & Conditions
1. Terms and conditions of using and purchasing via liquorbarons.com.au (Website)
a. Purchases of alcohol products made through liquorbarons.com.au (“We, our, us”) are made under the following licensees:
WA: Licence No 6030017855 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - McKail's Investments Pty Ltd Address - 557 ALBANY HWY ALBANY WA 633 Phone number - 08 9841 1838
WA: Licence No 6030002683 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Milem Pty Ltd Address - 916 Canning Highway APPLECROSS WA 6153 Phone number - 08 9316 3143
WA: Licence No 6030003319 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Revel Enterprises Pty Ltd Address - 82 Angelo Street SOUTH PERTH WA 6151 Phone number - 08 9367 1103
WA: Licence No 6030002691 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Evo (WA) Pty Ltd Address - 142 JULL ST ARMADALE WA 6112 Phone number - 08 9399 3441
WA: Licence No 6030046268 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Biozone Investments Pty Ltd Address - SHOP 1, 499 BEECHBORO ROAD BEECHBORO WA 6063 Phone - 08 9378 9179
WA: Licence No 6030042945 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Jobrusa Pty Ltd Address - LOT 7, 72 CRANFORD AVENUE BRENTWOOD WA 6153 Phone number - 08 9364 8711
WA: Licence No 6030019273 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Bernadini Pty Ltd Address - 868 SOUTH WEST HWY BYFORD WA 6122 Phone number - 08 9525 1343
WA: Licence No 6030002972 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Lou And Helen Spagnolo Address - 88 BISHOPSGATE ST CARLISLE WA 6101 Phone number - 08 9361 1335
WA: Licence No 6030003350 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Berbar Nominees Pty Ltd Address - 10-12 ASHTON AVE CLAREMONT WA 6010 Phone number - 08 9384 6458
WA: Licence No 6030004606 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Jergia Pty Ltd and Genelle Investments Pty Ltd Address - 133 Waratah Avenue DALKEITH WA 6009 Phone - 08 93868749
WA: Licence No 6030019554 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Bernadini Pty Ltd Address - Lot 4, 386 Nicholson Rd, PIARA WATERS WA 6112 Phone number - 08 9393 2302
WA: Licence No 6030003376 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Electric Holdings Pty Ltd and Heaton Nominees Pty Ltd Address - Shop 1-2 Greenwood Village Calectasia Street GREENWOOD WA 6024 Phone - 08 9447 6413
WA: Licence No 6030003699 Type of licence - Liquor Store Store Name of licensee - Farmquest Holdings Pty Ltd Address - Shop 5, Floreat Waters Shopping Centre 1 Flynn Street FLOREAT WA 6014Phone - 08 9387 4222
WA: Licence No 6030128398 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Manorview Investments Pty Ltd Address - Shop 17B Hillarys Shopping Centre 110 Flinders Avenue HILLARYS WA 6025 Phone number - 08 9401 2999
WA: Licence No 6030017954 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Stonemont Holdings Pty Ltd Address - 24 CARDIGAN TERRACE JOLIMONT WA 6014 Phone number - 08 9387 3226
WA: Licence No 6030004093 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee -Treeton Park Pty Ltd Address - 73 KENWICK RD KENWICK WA 6107 Phone number - 08 9459 1846
WA: Licence No 6030004176 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Ivorybow Pty Ltd Address - SANDERSON RD LESMURDIE WA 6076 Phone number - 08 9291 6194
WA: Licence No 6030044776 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Windrush Holdings Pty Ltd Address - Marmion Village Shopping Centre 19 Shepperd Way MARMION WA 6020 Phone - 08 9447 6744
WA: Licence No 6030004242 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Ad Martin Pty Ltd Address - 348 Marmion Street MELVILLE WA 6156 Phone number - 08 9330 1168
WA: Licence No 6030004069 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Kelly Bros Investments Pty Ltd Address - 27 Green Street MOUNT HAWTHORN WA 6016 Phone number - 08 9444 2097
WA: Licence No 6030002907 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Kaisen Pty Ltd Address - 2Lot 1 Wellington Road MORLEY WA 6062 Phone number - 08 9276 1911
WA: Licence No 6030013136 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Heidi (Wa) Pty Ltd Address - 28-29 Egerton Street NARROGIN WA 6312 Phone - 08 9881 1244
WA: Licence No 6030002881 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Bluffpoint Pty Ltd and Kalama Nominees Pty Ltd Address - Shop 27 / 88 BROADWAY NEDLANDS WA 6009 Phone number - 08 9386 6093
WA: Licence No 6030013003 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Vanda Investments Pty Ltd & Blair Investments Pty Ltd Address - 117 FITZGERALD ST NORTHAM WA 6401 Phone - 08 9622 1120
WA: Licence No 6030004317 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Bernadini Pty Ltd Address - Thomas Rd OAKFORD WA 6121 Phone number - 08 9397 0079
WA: Licence No 6030028209 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee -Hans John Pieters and Sondra Kaye Pieters Address - Shop 5 Ocean Reef Shopping Centre Marina Blvde OCEAN REEF WA 6027 Phone number - 08 9307 6487
WA: Licence No 6030004010 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - All Night Long Pty Ltd Address - 847 Wellington Street WEST PERTH WA 6005 Phone number - 08 9321 7423
WA: Licence No 6030120692 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Mossman Ventures Pty Ltd Address - 5/4-10 Old Coast Rd HALLS HEAD WA 6210 Phone number - 08 9581 2100
WA: Licence No 6030003277 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Sind Pty Ltd Address - 5 THIRD AVE ROSSMOYNE WA 6148 Phone number - 08 9457 6439
WA: Licence No 6030004705 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Erskine Pty Ltd Address - 101 CLAREMONT CRES SWANBOURNE WA 6010 Phone number - 089384 2111
WA: Licence No 6030003152 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Revasby Pty Ltd Address - Shop 1, 11 Bournemouth Crescent WEMBLEY DOWNS WA 6019 Phone number - 08 9245 2484
WA: Licence No 6020012278 Type of licence – Tavern Name of licensee - Videx Pty Ltd Address - South West Highway WOKALUP WA 6221 Phone number - 08 9729 3088
WA: Licence No 6030104118 Type of licence - Liquor Store Name of licensee - Bluffpoint Pty Ltd and Kalama Nominees Pty Ltd Address - 4 Village Row YANCHEP WA 6035 Phone - 08 95612777
b. By visiting and using liquorbarons.com.au you accept and agree to be bound by the following Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Website Terms). If you do not accept these Website Terms, please do not use the Website.
c. Purchasing via liquorbarons.com.au:
1. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
2. If you purchase products via liquorbarons.com.au, you warrant to us that:
i. you are over the age of 18 years; and
ii. any person that you are obtaining the products for, or supply the products to, is over the age of 18 years.
3. If you purchase any products from Us through the Website (including but not limitedto signing up for one of Our regular delivery programs or any one-off purchase ofproducts), additional terms and conditions may apply. These additional terms andconditions will be displayed with the product or offer.
4. Where a wine vintage is not available, another vintage may be substituted.
5. If products ordered by you are not in stock, whenever possible, We will offer you acomparable product of equal or greater value.
6. All specials, promotions, clearances, offers and discounted items advertised on theWebsite are available only while stocks last unless otherwise advertised and images used are for illustration only. Promotionsmay not be available in all areas. Retail limits may apply.
7. Barons Advantage Club Points are applied to your Barons Advantage Club accountas per the Barons Advantage Club Terms and Conditions. Bonus Points are applied asper the terms and conditions advertised with the offer or promotion.
8. All prices are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. The total of your orderand your delivery fees are calculated once you have added all products to your cartand selected your delivery method. Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with nofurther discounts available. You agree to pay the price of the products specified on theWebsite or quoted to you by our Customer Service agents over the phone. You alsoagree to pay the delivery and handling fee (when applicable) in respect of each orderand all taxes, including goods and services tax. We reserve the right to vary prices onthe Website without notice. The price payable for the product is the price applicable onthe date the products are confirmed as ordered. We endeavour to ensure all pricesdisplayed are correct but occasionally an error may occur. If we discover a pricingerror we will notify you. Product prices listed are applicable to online purchases on liquorbarons.com.au only. Product prices listed may vary from prices available atLiquor Barons retail stores.
9. Credit card and PayPal payments are accepted as payment for orders of productsonline. Cheques, money orders and cash are not accepted methods of payment. Payment must be cleared before products are despatched.
10. Liquor Barons may request supporting documentation to verify personalinformation in its absolute discretion.
11. Liquor Barons reserves the right to refuse or reverse any transaction at ourdiscretion, for reasons including but not limited to, where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in.
12. We are confident that our products represent good value for money and Weguarantee every product you buy. If you are unhappy with a purchase you must notifyus within two weeks of receiving it. The product must be returned in their originalcondition with the original packing slip and securely wrapped. Delivery costs will onlybe refunded if the product shipped is a result of our error. Nothing in our returns policyaffects your consumer right to remedies for faulty goods under the Australian ConsumerLaw.
13. If you owe money to liquorbarons.com.au under an agreement, liquorbarons.com.au may set-off that money against any money that you owe toliquorbarons.com.au under another agreement.
14. The Delivery Address which you nominate needs to be within a location whereliquorbarons.com.au provides delivery services. We will advise you if the DeliveryAddress which you nominate ceases to be in an area where liquorbarons.com.audelivers goods. We will not be obliged to continue to deliver Goods to you if youchange your Delivery Address and the new Delivery Address which you nominate isnot in an area within which We deliver goods.
15. If there is no-one at the Delivery Address or no-one over the age of 18 to receivethe order when the order is delivered liquorbarons.com.au may charge you and youmay be required to pay an additional fee.
16. Risk in the goods passes to you once the goods have left our premises. Title in thegoods passes to you upon cleared payment in full by you to Us of the goods.
17. We collect and use Your Personal Information in accordance with Our PrivacyPolicy, which can be viewed here.
i. We may change these Website Terms at any time without notice. Please reviewthese Website Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made.
2. Registration on the Website
Liquorbarons.com.au offers a ‘Your Account’ facility (Account) to users who register their details on the Website (Registered Users). The ‘Your Account’ facility enables Registered Users to:
edit their details;
check their Barons Advantage Club Points; and
view historical orders and change their password among other functions.
You are only eligible to apply for an Account if you are over 18 years of age. By submitting your application for an Account you warrant to liquorbarons.com.au that you are over 18 years of age.
To access your Account you must provide your email address. On becoming a Liquor Barons member you will set your password. Your email address and password will be used to access your Account. You may not have more than one Account or user name.
We may require additional information and we reserve the right to decline, suspend or terminate your Account at any time at Our absolute discretion.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and you will be liable for any breach of privacy arising from unauthorised access to the Website caused by or connected with your disclosure of your email address and/or password.
You are responsible for all fees and charges incurred on your Account arising from access to your Account through your user name and password, irrespective of who uses your Account.
You must immediately notify us if you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or Account, or any other breach of the Website’s security. You must immediately change your password if you suspect a security breach. The Website will contain a facility to change your password or if this facility is not available, please contact us immediately by phone.
If, liquorbarons.com.au believes your Account is being used contrary to these Website Terms or any privacy or other laws, we may immediately suspend or cancel your Account upon such conditions as we believe are appropriate.
3. Content and Intellectual Property
The content, layout, design, concept and organisation of the Website (Content) which is or may be the subject of patent, copyright, trade mark, design, confidentiality or other intellectual property rights (Intellectual Property) belongs or is licensed to Us.
Subject to your compliance with these Website Terms, We grant you a temporary, non-exclusive licence to download, print or otherwise reproduce in unaltered form a single copy of any Content (save for any material for which express notice is given to the contrary) solely for your personal, non-commercial use, or for non-commercial information purposes only within your organisation.
Certain material provided or available on or through the Website may be stated to be subject to special or additional rules or conditions which will form part of these Website Terms.
By visiting and using the Website you acknowledge and agree that:
We own all right, title and interest in, or are otherwise licensed to use the Intellectual Property in the Content;
you will not do anything to hinder, impede, invalidate or challenge Our ownership, entitlement to use, or registration of any part of the Intellectual Property in the Content; or which might diminish the value of the Intellectual Property in the Content; and
and any use, downloading, copying, adaption, modification, communication, distribution or reproduction of the Website, the Content or the Intellectual Property in the Content other than as expressly permitted by these Website Terms or by law is strictly prohibited, unless you have obtained Our prior written consent (which We can withhold in Our absolute discretion).
Where Our Intellectual Property contains any of Our registered or unregistered trademarks, you must not use any of those trademarks:
in or as the whole or part of your own trademarks;
in connection with activities, products or services which are not Ours;
in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
in a manner that disparages Us or Our products or services (including the Website).
You agree to use the Website and its Content for lawful purposes only.
We derive Our information from sources which we believe to be accurate and up to date at the time of publication. All information provided on the Website is provided in good faith. However, aside from our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law, We do not make any representation or warranty that the information provided is timely, reliable, accurate or complete; and will not be liable for any claim or loss resulting from any action taken, or reliance made by you on any information, material or advice provided on the Website, or for any incorrect information provided on the Website.
We reserve the right to change, update or terminate the Website and Content or any part of them at any time in Our absolute discretion, without notice or liability to you.
Any change or modification to the Website or these Website Terms is effective immediately upon them being posted on the Website. If any such change or modification is unacceptable to you, do not use the Website. If following any such change or modification you continue to use the Website or Content, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes or modifications.
5. Reviewing Products
Users of the Website may post product reviews. This right is extended on condition that the review is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, an invasion of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable. Specifically, product reviews should not include software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters or mass mailings.
You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content within a review.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove or edit any content.
If you post a product review, unless indicated otherwise, you:
grant liquorbarons.com.au and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, create derivative works from, and display such content throughout the world in any media;
grant liquorbarons.com.au and its affiliates and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with the product review, if they choose;
agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with the product review. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of the product review and your right to object to derogatory treatment of the product review; and
represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the product review that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to liquorbarons.com.au, the product review is accurate; use of the product review you supply does not breach any liquorbarons.com.au policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the product review is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify liquorbarons.com.au and its affiliates for all claims brought by a third party against liquorbarons.com.au or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
6. Privacy & Security
For more information on Privacy & Security at liquorbarons.com.au click here
All information, advice or other data on the Website is provided as general information only and should not be relied upon.
Subject to our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law, We make no representation and give no warranty or undertaking (express or implied) as to the timeliness, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness or reliability of the Website or its Content for any particular purpose.
Subject to our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law, We will not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, injury or other claim or outcome arising from your reliance upon the Website, or the Website’s inability to meet your needs.
We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of any third-party websites linked to or framed within the Website, or any third-party advertisements and We expressly disclaim (and do not endorse or verify) the accuracy or reliability of the content on any such third-party websites. Those links are provided for your convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. Website links on this Website should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by Us of the linked website or its content. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites. When viewing a third party website, you should read the terms, conditions and privacy statements detailed on that website. Your use of or reliance upon such third-party websites is at your own risk.
We are based in Perth, Australia. You must ensure that your access to the Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
Your use of and any reliance you place upon the Website and its Content are entirely at your own risk. When using the Website, information will be transmitted over a medium which, in many cases, is beyond Our jurisdiction and control and that of Our suppliers. Information and files available from the Website cannot be guaranteed to be secure, free from computer viruses or other faults or defects and you should scan and check such data accordingly. We do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information you may transmit to Us.
We will not be responsible for any delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with your use of the Website, which is beyond Our control. For the avoidance of doubt, We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your computer system which may arise in connection with your use of the Website or any linked website.
To the fullest extent permitted by law and without limiting any rights available under the Australian Consumer Law:
all conditions and warranties concerning the Website and the Content (whether as to quality, outcome, fitness, care, skill or otherwise) expressed or implied by statute, common law, equity, trade, custom or usage or otherwise are expressly excluded;
in no event will We (or Our officers, employees, agents, contractors, licensors, suppliers, or any other third parties mentioned on the Website) be liable for any loss, costs or damages (including, without limitation, economic or consequential loss, lost profits or special damages) resulting from your use of or inability to use the Website or the Content;
We are not liable to you or to any third party for any personal injury, including death, caused by access to, use or misuse of the Website, the Content or the Services;
any claims arising in connection with your use of the Website, the Content or the Services must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred; and
remedies under these Website Terms are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Website Terms.
Your rights and obligations under these Website Terms may not be transferred or assigned directly or indirectly without Our prior written consent. We may transfer or assign Our rights and obligations under these Website Terms.
To the extent that any part of these Website Terms are invalid, unenforceable, illegal, void or voidable for any reason, these Website Terms will be construed and be binding as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal, void or voidable part had been read down or deleted to the extent necessary to overcome the difficulty.
Our rights and remedies under these Website Terms cannot be waived except in writing signed by Us. Our delay in exercising a right or remedy does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy, nor does Our waiver (either wholly or in part) of a right operate as a subsequent waiver of the same right or of any of Our other rights.
We will not be responsible or liable for failure to perform any obligation under these Website Terms if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any matter beyond Our reasonable control including, without limitation, industrial disputes, internet and communications outages, fire, flood, war, explosion, accident or act of God.
These Website Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the State of Western Australia and the Commonwealth of Australia, and each party must submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State and of the Commonwealth of Australia.
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Country Prices may vary from those advertised on this site.
- No advertising, competition or pricing is applicable to Liquor Barons Port Hedland.
BARONS ADVANTAGE CLUB MEMBERS: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of Membership to the Barons Advantage Club.
1.2 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the information provided to Members in relation to the Barons Advantage Club is correct, Liquor Baron accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misconceptions.
2.1 In these Terms and Conditions unless the context otherwise requires: “Award” means any prize obtained by the Member through Barons Advantage Club;
“Barons Advantage Club” means the Award and Benefits program conducted by Liquor Barons for Liquor Barons Store customers who become Members;
“Benefits” means any of the specials, discounts or promotions offered or available to the Member from time to time as a result of Membership in Barons Advantage Club;
“Card” means the Barons Advantage Club Card issued to the Member;
“Frequent Buyer Scheme” means the program conducted by Liquor Barons whereby Members may redeem Points for purchases made and may redeem the Points for Awards, or for a “Discount” off a purchase
“Liquor Barons” means Liquor Barons Co-Operative Limited;
“Liquor Barons Store” means those stores with which Liquor Barons has an agreement for earning and/or redeeming Points;
“Member” means a person whose name is printed on the Card;
“Points” means points earned by the Member for purchases made at Liquor Barons Stores in accordance with the point earning rates as calculated by Liquor Barons from time to time.
“Terms and Conditions” means these Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time.
3. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
3.1 The Terms and Conditions will not be changed except in writing by Liquor Barons. Liquor Barons will use reasonable endeavors to advise Members of any changes, but is not liable in any way for any failure to do so. Liquor Barons may publish notice of any change to the Terms and Conditions in the Public Notices section of the West Australian Newspaper circulating through Western Australia.
3.2 Liquor Barons reserves the right to make any changes to the Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion, including but not limited to changes to:
• Earning of Points
• Points earning rates
• Expiry of accrued Points
• Redeeming Points
3.3 Liquor Barons reserves the right in its absolute discretion to withdraw, cancel or in any way change any of the Awards or Benefits previously advertised or offered to the Member, at any time, and Liquor Barons will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Member resulting from such withdrawal, cancellation or change.
4.1 Liquor Barons reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion and without notice to revoke the Membership of the Member and/or the right of the Member to use the Card or to utilise any Award or Benefit.
4.2 Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Member whether intentional or otherwise may result in the termination of Membership;
4.3 A breach of these Terms and Conditions includes, but is not limited to, the Member in the reasonable opinion of Liquor Barons:
• Supplying or attempting to supply misleading information or making any misrepresentation to Liquor Barons;
• Acting in any way which is likely to be detrimental to the interests of Liquor Barons or the Liquor Barons Advantage Club.
5.1 Membership of Barons Advantage Club is open to only individuals of at least eighteen years of age. Membership is not open to companies or partnerships. Membership is offered at the discretion of Liquor Barons, and it has the right to accept or reject any application for Membership.
5.2 The Member is responsible for advising Liquor Barons of any change of contact details. Members may accumulate points, but are unable to redeem points until such time as they have provided their contact details.
5.3 Membership will terminate automatically on the death of the Member. Points earned but not redeemed at the time of death will be cancelled.
6. Use of the Card
6.1 By the use of the Card the Member agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
6.2 The Card is and remains the property of Liquor Barons and must be returned on demand.
6.3 The Card is valid for use only by the Member and is not transferrable in any circumstances.
6.4 Liquor Barons will credit Points to Member’s Card when the Member makes a purchase at any Liquor Barons store.
6.5 Points may only be credited to one Card.
6.6 Accumulated Points cannot be sold, assigned, transferred or otherwise redeemed whether for value consideration or otherwise.
6.7 Liquor Barons may deduct from the points balance in a member’s account any points credited in error and any points relating to a purchase which is cancelled or reversed or where a refund is given.
6.8 All points earned will expire two years from the date they were earned.
6.9 When claiming an Award or Discount, Points will automatically redeem in the order they were earned.
6.10 Points may be redeemed for Awards when the Member has Points equal to or greater that the Points required to redeem such Awards. Points may be redeemed for a Discount on Purchases at any time.
6.11 Each Liquor Barons Store will clearly display the Points required to redeem each Award.
6.12 The Member must produce the Card to receive any Awards or Discounts.
6.13 Prizes ( or Awards )may only be redeemed from the Liquor Barons Store from where the Card was issued. Discounts on Purchases, as a redemption, may be obtained at any Liquor Barons Store.
6.14 To replace a lost or stolen card, a charge of $2 may be payable by the member concerned.
6.15 Where a Liquor Barons Store is to cease its association with Liquor Barons, written notice may be given to its Members issued with a Card from that Liquor Barons Store and with the accumulated Points in excess of 500 giving those Members two months to redeem their Points. After the expiration of that time, any Points outstanding may be cancelled.
6.16 Liquor Barons does supply data to some suppliers for market research. This data does not include any details of our Members such as name, address etc.
COMPETITIONS: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions of 2018 Easter Selfie Facebook Competition
Liquor Barons Co-Op Ltd (the “Promoter”) 2018 “WIN A YEAR’S SUPPLY OF BOOZE” (the “Promotion”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter the Promotion and associated prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by each entrant.
3. The Promotion commences at 12.00 PM 19 MARCH and concludes 12.00 AM 9 APRIL.
4. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, entry to the Promotion is ONLY open to WA residents over the age of 18.
5. Employees of the Promoter & Members of Liquor Barons Co-operative or employees of a Member Store, their retail stores and advisers (including any advertiser or advertising agency) and each of their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
6. To be eligible to enter the Promotion, an entrant must follow all the conditions listed in the initial Facebook post and following Facebook posts.
7. When an eligible customer completes step 6, they automatically receive one entry to go into the draw for a chance to win $100 of vouchers per month (“Prize”) for 12 months which is considered a year’s worth of alcohol.
8. Eligible customers (over 18YO, in WA). There is one prize to give away only.
9. The Promoter is not liable for any harm which may result from attempting to take photographs near vehicles, roads or risky situations.
10. The Promoter encourages and promotes the responsible consumption of alcohol and reserves the right to disqualify and remove from our social channels any entrant/entry from the competition if the submitted photograph is deemed to be promoting the irresponsible consumption of alcohol.
11. The draw for the Promotion will be conducted on 10 April 2018 at the Liquor Barons administration office located at Suite 4/40 Churchill Avenue, Subiaco, WA 6008. The winner will be announced within 24 hours of the competition being closed.
12. The winner will be chosen by public vote, with the highest number of Facebook likes on the photo before the competition closing time winning, provided all entry requirements have been met. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter will attempt to contact winner(s) using the Facebook profile provided by the entrant at the time of entering online. If for any reason the entrant’s details are completed incorrectly, the Promoter will not be held responsible. If for any reason the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within 2 days (which may be extended at the sole discretion of the Promoter) of the end of the Promotion, the winner will forfeit the prize and a re-draw will be conducted.
14. A winner will be required to collect the Prize from the Promoter and provide proof of age.
15. A Prize winner shall agree to participate in publicity or advertising as reasonably requested by the Promoter.
16. Entrants may only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner to produce (within a requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter's satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the winners' identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim the Prize, and any information submitted by the winner(s) in entering the Promotion before issuing a Prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter or the winning entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter's satisfaction within the time requested, the winner's entry will become invalid. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit a Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. A Prize may only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
17. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and members shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with using a Prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case the relevant liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
19. A person who enters the Promotion releases from and indemnifies the Promoter from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any Prize or participation in the Promotion including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise. A winner may be required to sign and return any liability release and provided by the Promoter as a condition of a Prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and a selection of another winner.
20. In the event that a Prize (or any part of a Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a Prize (or a part of a Prize) with a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority.
21. To the extent that the Promoter has provided a value of a Prize the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any change in prize value between the date of publication of such value and the ultimate prize redemption date. A Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. A prize or any unused portion of a Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash.
22. To the extent that this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions of entry without notice