Chilli Coconut Margarita Subheading
WORTH THE HYPE
DIFFICULTY EASY GLASS MARGARITA GARNISH LIME
- 45mL Espolòn Tequila Blanco
- 15mL sugar syrup
- 25L lime juice
- 25mL coconut cream
- 3 – 5 slices jalapeño
- Salt to rim tumbler glass
- Lime wheel or Jalapeño slice to garnish
- Add to a cocktail shaker, sugar syrup, jalapeño slices, lime juice, coconut cream and Espolòn Tequila Blanco.
- Add ice, shake and strain into a salt-rimmed margarita glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and jalapeño.
ABOUT THE COCKTAIL
Cold, creamy, bright, breezy and with just the right hit of spice, it’s an ideal summer cocktail or dessert to impress that packs a punch.
Aroma – Coconut, creamy
Flavour – Tangy, creamy and spicy
Finish – Sweet and sour with a bit of spice
Espolòn Tequila Blanco 700mL
Created in the late 90s, this handcrafted tequila has tropical and citrus flavours that screams premium. Handcrafted from 100% pure blue agave, Espolòn Blanco is medium-full bodied with fruit tropical flavours and spicy finish.