Frozen Watermelon Margarita Subheading
Feeling a little melon-dramatic? Chill out with this Frozen edition of the Watermelon Margie. It’s one in a melon.
ICE CRUSHED GLASS MARTINI GARNISH WATERMELON
- 1/2 Cup of frozen watermelon
- 10ml Sugar syrup
- 25ml Lime juice
- 15ml Cointreau
- 45ml El Jimador Tequila
- Watermelon slice to garnish
- Add Frozen Watermelon, sugar syrup, lime juice, Cointreau and Tequila to a blender
- Blend for 10 seconds OR until pureed.
- Pour into cocktail glass and serve with a slice of Watermelon
- Enjoy ?
ABOUT THE COCKTAIL
Activate maxo-relaxo mode with this little slice of summer! Made to be enjoyed poolside in the company of good pals or sipped in the sunshine as you wonder why you ever drank a non-frozen margarita.
Aroma – Watermelon, floral
Flavour – Sweet, fruity, citrus
Finish – Refreshing, frozen, dense
El Jimador Tequila
El Jimador is smooth, full-bodied and rich with deep spice flavours, named after the man who mastered the art of harvesting the finest blue agaves. This amber liquid was distilled from 100% native blue agave blossoms.