YOU’RE THE MINT TO MY MOJITO…
DIFFICULTY EASY GLASS HIGHBALL GARNISH MINT & LIME SLICE
- 25mL Lime juice
- 15mL Sugar syrup
- 45mL Bacardi rum
- Half a cup of mint leaves
- A splash of soda water
- Two dashes of bitters (optional)
- Add lime juice, sugar syrup and rum to a glass.
- Add mint leaves and ice – give it a good stir.
- Add soda water and top up with ice.
- Garnish with mint stem and a slice of lime (optional).
ABOUT THE COCKTAIL
Cool off with this refreshing and relatively easy Mojito recipe. This classic rum cocktail looks fancy but can be easily made in the comfort of your home. Play with the quantities to suit your taste.
Aroma – Mint, lime
Flavour – Citrus, mint, sugar
Finish – Sweet, fresh
This affordable rum is prime for making cocktails. It’s a pleasant and easy mixer for classic rum-based cocktails like the Cuba Libre, Daiquiri or Mojito. The light flavor makes it a slightly more flavorful substitute for vodka in cocktails or on the rocks.