White Christmas Subheading
DREAMING OF A…
DIFFICULTY EASY GLASS LOW BALL GARNISH ROSEMARY & CRANBERRIES
- 30mL Lime juice
- 45mL Don Julio Blanco tequila
- 30mL Cointreau
- 45mL White cranberry juice
- 14mL Coconut cream
- Sugar for rim
- Coconut cream, rosemary and cranberries for garnish
- Add lime juice, Cointreau, tequila, white cranberry juice and coconut cream to a cocktail mixer – shake well.
- Pour into sugar-rimmed glass with ice.
- Garnish with rosemary and cranberries.
ABOUT THE COCKTAIL
For our margarita lovers, this is essentially a coconut cream margarita that’s been Christmas-ified. The coconut cream give this twist with a creamy and tropical flair. Great for a hot Chrissy day.
Aroma – Coconut, creamy, rosemary
Flavour – Creamy, tropical, lime
Finish – Tequila kick
Don Julio Blanco Tequila is Mexican tequila in its truest form. Its crisp agave flavour with hints of citrus make it a great mixing tequila for margaritas but can also be enjoyed neat with soda and lime.